Sunday 19 June 2011

Free as a bird

7 years at secondary school, 1 year studying Wuthering Heights and Dracula, 3 months of Periglaciation, 1 month of relentless revision, 3 days in a silent room, now I'm free. A level exams have been a long time coming and were over in the blink of a stressed and tired eye. I breathed a sigh of relief and excitement as I handed in my french exam paper, regaining at the same moment my time, my freedom and my sense of spontaneity. I was at that moment freed from revision, plans, self-inflicted house arrest and rapidly thinning hair...

So what next? Celebrate was top of the list...followed swiftly by squirrelling away stacks upon stacks of revision notes and breaking out the books that I actually want to read. This afternoon however, in the spirit of embracing my (recently repressed) creativity, I found myself experimenting with my camera, an excitable canine muse and her stuffed toy goose. Proud of my efforts I thought I'd share the highlights:



No comments:

Post a Comment